Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Yes, I Am Alive

I know I've been a terrible blogger recently but life has been so crazy that I haven't been online much. From Friday night to Monday morning, we were home only long enough to sleep, eat breakfast, and take our morning showers, literally! We were more tired after the weekend then before it started.....
It is times like this that make me realize how how much energy it takes to blog and to pray....I've been so tired at the end of the day that both have been a struggle and the praying has won out over the blogging and unfortunately, just doing nothing or going to sleep has won out over the praying sometimes.
I think I still have two or three people who check in on me regularly....thank you!

I hope everyone is having a blessed evening...

No comments: