Friday, September 25, 2009

Going on Retreat

Life is stressful lately.
Mark and I are going on a mini retreat this weekend, leaving late this afternoon. I was really looking forward to it but now there has been some drama going on with some of the people going and I'm wondering how restful it will be. Doesn't it just figure? Poor Mark is stuck in the middle of it all....long story involved. (Mark is not the one causing the drama...not his style at all). Because he is one of the directors in the ministry we're involved in, he has to be a mediator at times....a job I don't envy.
The devil is definitely attacking. He seems to be doing a lot of that recently.
The retreat lasts until Sunday but Mark and I are only staying until Saturday evening because tomorrow is my darlin' Johnny's 16th birthday and we want to be able to take him out for his birthday dinner.
I'm looking forward to some good Adoration time....

A blessed, peaceful weekend to all....

No comments: