Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Dear Blessed Mother!

This day has not started out well at all.
It's Michael's first day of co-op for the year and every stupid little thing that could go wrong this morning did.
Now all I want to do is go back to bed and sleep the rest of the day but of course, that can't happen.
I'm starting to wonder if something is wrong with me because all I want to do lately is NOTHING! I have no energy, no ambition, no drive.

Today I am also thinking of our Jack (our nephew who died from brain cancer three years ago)....he would have been 12 years old today on this the birthday of our dear Blessed Mother. We spent Labor Day with Mark's family and the pain is still there so strongly in Jay's voice and eyes. Difficult to see indeed. Losing a child is one of life's hardest heartaches I believe.

A blessed Tuesday to all....

No comments: