Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Six Months Out

Last week marked the six month point since my diagnosis. This morning I have an appointment with my oncologist which I'm dreading. I started taking tamoxifen six weeks ago and it didn't go well. I was having scary side effects and I felt like I had a permanent case of terrible PMS. Poor Mark...
I stopped taking it without calling my doctor because I was afraid she would tell me to keep taking it anyway...long story and I have found that people really don't want to know all of the details. The few people who ask me how I am these days really only want to hear me say that I'm doing fine so that's what I have learned to tell them.
So I know the oncologist isn't going to be happy with me this morning and that I will have to move on to option 2 which probably won't be fun either. But that's my life right now...
So any prayers you could send my way would be greatly appreciated. I know the dear Lord has a plan and it's better than mine...
A blessed day to all....

2 comments:

jordin said...

You came to my heart a few nights ago and i prayed for you. I will keep you in my prayers more regularly.

Barb said...

Thank you so much, Jordin!