Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting ready?

I've been thinking about the fact that I've written very little with spiritual substance on my blog lately. Perhaps because it takes so much more time to write something of that nature. It's so much easier to just tell about instances in my day-to-day life than to write out something with some thought. I do want to get back to that....
There has been lots on my mind in that regard and I have been thinking about the state of our world and about issues concerning my children. I've been having lots of bad dreams lately....I find myself wondering if our dear Lord is trying to tell me something in them. I've been lying awake at night thinking and saying little prayers and wondering if things are going to happen; if things are going to change; if God is calling me to get ready and to help those I love get ready.
We live in challenging times.

A blessed Wednesday to you all....

No comments: