Wednesday, November 5, 2008

God comforts us at Mass today....

Today's first reading for Mass is so appropriate....I think our dear Lord is speaking directly to us here....He is comforting our hearts with these words and encouraging us to fight on....what a blessing!

A reading from the Letter of Saint Paul to the Philippians 2:12-18:

My beloved, obedient as you have always been, not only when I am present but all the more now when I am absent, work out your salvation with fear and trembling. For God is the one who, for his good purpose, works in you both to desire and to work. Do everything without grumbling or questioning, that you may be innocent and blameless, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you shine like lights in the world, as you hold on to the word of life, so that my boast for the day of Christ may be that I did not run in vain or labor in vain......



No comments: