Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy All Saints' Day!!

We've had busy Saturdays with soccer these last two months and now I have a free Saturday....my to-do list is so long that it's overwhelming! So I'm prioritizing and starting through it. I have a few things checked off already and I have the afternoon and evening to hopefully check off a few more.
It's a beautiful day so washing my first floor windows is on my list. Our house has 27 windows so sometimes it seems overwhelming trying to get them washed...unfortunately, it ends up being only once a year or so. Since I'm having Thanksgiving at our house, I want to get the living room, dining room, and kitchen windows all washed...they need it!
Mark and I started our day with Mass this morning and then Mark made pancakes for all of us....awesome!

I hope all of you have a blessed, holy All Saints' Day!!!

No comments: