Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December memories

I can't believe it's been a week since I posted. Life has been crazy.
I've been having a mixed week....moments of that pre-Christmas joy and moments of being heavy-hearted.
I realized that it was a year ago today that I saw my brother for the last time before he died of cancer. The weather has been the same and it feels like those days when he was here to me. Memories and emotions are such amazing things...
For those of you who remember our little nephew, Jack....his grandpa is now dying of liver failure. Suzy flew out to Arizona last Saturday to be with her parents during this time. Very difficult...especially since the other two children's birthdays are both this week and she's been away. It's bringing back memories of our Jack dying and David too.

Hopefully, I will find some time to write some more later this evening...something more cheerful. Now I need to figure out what to have for dinner and get things ready for the piano tuner who's coming at 6.

A blessed day to all....

No comments: