Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas....

My house is beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
My Christmas cards and everything that goes with mailing them are laying on an end table in the living room.
Christmas lights are strewn about the living room in piles depending on whether they need new bulbs or not.
Some lights are up outside.
The candles are in the windows.
Bags, boxes, and packages are piling up all over my bedroom and the kitchen counter.
The suit bag that I keep the Christmas wrapping paper in is lying on the living room floor.
That nice pre-Christmas mess....hehe......

I spent the morning at the hospital with my mom. She needed several routine tests done that had to do with her heart condition. It was a long morning because we thought we were going to get a break between tests and be able to get breakfast, but that didn't happen. So we were all pretty hungry by the time we left.
I did get a lot of schoolwork finished with John while we were sitting there and I did take my book along so I was able to enjoy a little of that too.
I also managed to make homemade chicken noodle soup for dinner which everybody at my house loves. We spent dinner tonight absolutely laughing our heads off. Beth was in a silly mood and she got us all started. Dinner took longer than normal simply because we were laughing so much. I probably ate less than normal which is a good thing....hehe....

I hope all of you have had a blessed Wednesday....may you sleep in the comfort of our dear Lord's love....

No comments: