Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Update

Shortly after I updated this morning, I received a call that my dad had called an ambulance for my mother. She had gotten up with the bad headache again and her legs were numb and she couldn't walk. She was shaking so badly that she couldn't stop and my dad became frightened. She said she felt like she was in a haze.
When the ambulance arrived, her blood pressure was high, but they couldn't find anything else wrong. They took her to the hospital and once again, they ran a bunch of tests, but still they can't figure out what's causing her symptoms. The pain is still bad and her legs still somewhat numb, but her blood pressure came back down to normal, and she hasn't had a stroke, which was their first thought. They decided to keep her overnight and do some more testing tomorrow. It's so frustrating and sad to watch her in so much pain and nothing seems to help.
Thank you again, everyone, for your prayers. They mean so much to me....what a gift you all are!

I had another day of little schoolwork finished and I know I will spend a good part of tomorrow at the hospital again.

A blessed, peaceful night to all....

1 comment:

a thorn in the pew said...

Will pray for your family.