Friday, February 20, 2009

A Bridal Shower

I'm going a little crazy this week....
I'm having a bridal shower tomorrow for Will's sister. We invited about 40 people, it's for lunch, and I've only heard back from 10 of them. Trying to guess how much food to make is interesting. I'm figuring on 30 people and if there's leftovers, I'm sure I can feed them to my teenage sons who always seem to be hungry....hehe.....
It's also supposed to snow tomorrow and I'm worried about where everyone will park if it does. Our driveway will hold about 10 cars and we don't live on the type of street where you can park on it. Usually we have extra people park on our lawn, but that probably won't work tomorrow. I think I'll send Mark outside and he can handle it....
Hopefully, I will have time on Sunday to write some more.
A blessed weekend to all....

No comments: