Saturday, February 7, 2009

The snow is melting.....the wind is blowing.....I hear the water dripping from the eaves. It feels like a March day.

I am thankful for the love of my dear Lord and my dear Blessed Mother. I am thankful for the love of my faithful husband, my parents, my children. Their love soothes my heart when others wound it.
I am not perfect....I am not a perfect mother, a perfect wife, a perfect daughter, a perfect friend....yet I am a child of our Lord and still lovable. He sees me as I will be when His work is finished in me. He is always patient with me. He sends His consolations when my soul needs them most.
I pray that I may have the grace to keep loving; to do whatever He wills with my life. I put it in His hands. I will ever strive to follow Him, though I know sometimes I will fail, will fall. He will hold my hand and pick me up again.
I have His peace; His quiet joy....

No comments: